Melsop Farm Park Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- By taking out a membership you accept these terms and conditions of use.
- A membership card is only valid when used and/or presented by a named member as printed on the card. Misuse will result in the membership being withdrawn.
- Each member will be issued with their own individual card.
- Memberships are not transferable and cannot be sold/given away to a third party.
- Membership cards must be presented at the entrance each visit.
- Visitors under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years or over.
- Events are subject to change without notice and no refunds cane be given should the farm close due to circumstances beyond control.
- Failure to present a valid membership card will result in a charge of the current admission rate.
- Membership cards cannot be used alongside and other promotional offers/vouchers.
- When applying for a child membership and adult’s details must be supplied.
- For your security a passport sized photograph will need to be provided. Please being the photo/s with you on your first visit.
- Free admission does not apply to the christmas experience event and shows staged in the theatre where admission is charged. Discounts for members are available for these events, please call for more info.
If you have any queries on any of the information, please ask a member of staff at the farm or contact us via telephone and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.